$140 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Is Dennis C. Hartzog, M.Ed., LPC one of your behavioral health providers?
- If he is not one of your contracted providers, do I have out of network benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my co-pay amount per session?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Payment is due at the time of service. I accept cash or check only for payment. I do not accept credit cards/plastic.
Reports, forms completion, requests for case data, and phone consultations with third parties needed by the client for Disability Applications, Workers Comp Claims, Family Leave requests, Divorce proceedings, and/or Child Custody Cases are not covered by most insurance companies. Payment for those services is therefore the responsibility of the client and will be billed at my full hourly rate, rounded to the nearest half hour. Payment is due at the time that the service is provided. All cases involving possible Court Apearances by the therapist must be discussed and fees agreed upon in advance. No exceptions.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. If you are using insurance, that will be my full contracted rate with that carrier, not your usual co-pay amount.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.